Saturday, June 7, 2014

Saturday Morning Coffee




As I write this I'm watching Masterchef with my hubby. We watch it together every summer, quite fun.  It's our first free Saturday in weeks and is already filling up. How does that always happen?

There's quilting at church today,  I want to go but that would involve productivity. or something. I do have a pillow I started a couple weeks ago at a quilting group. I went with my mother and sister in-law to theirs and it's the same ladies I quilt with at retreat every January. It was quite nice to see them all again before 2015.

This week has been a blur. Final week of AWANA for the school year. work and now I can't even think of what else. work mostly.

Found out I have some unexpected time off in a few weeks and I'm planning out how I want to use the time. I think I want to finally get the bedroom under control. I've done little since that last post. Did I ever post a picture of my headboard? it's a door! I more or less know what I want to do in there, and have most of what I need to accomplish it, it's just a matter of doing. 

what about you? Any fun projects this summer? this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment