Monday, January 9, 2012

By the numbers



609 miles driven
38 yards of trim purchased
24 yards of fabric purchased 
23 woman in one room
23 sewing machines
7 yards of fabric cut
$7 the most amount I paid per yard of fabric
5 the most amount of times I went to the fabric store next door in a 30 minute period
4 projects brought to work on
3 days of uninterrupted sewing time
2 projects actually worked on
1 quilt top started and finished
1 quilt basted and nearly finished quilting
.99 cents-amount per yard I paid for  22 of the 24 yards of fabric
0 the amount of pictures I took (there goes one of the items on my list. Any pictures here are recycled from last here)

I had a lot of fun this weekend at the quilt retreat. My 3rd year going, second in a row. I can't wait for next year, I hope I get to go. Now it's time to go get ready for work. Hope everyone has a happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment