Thursday, January 12, 2012

This and That

I have the bestest husband. He's cooked dinner twice this week without even being asked, just because he know's I'm tired. He also bought us tickets to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D. I could care less about the 3D part but love the old(er) Disney movies and anytime they come back to theaters I have to see them. Anyone else go see the little mermaid when it was theaters a while back? (That one is my favorite Disney movie of all time)

I love my job, I really do. But a nearly 2 year old who cries all.the.time. just because she doesn't get her way gets old real quick. I think it's because of the holidays and being on vacation but little miss sassy pants has been particularly sassy this week and I already wish it were Friday at 5:01.
Here are my new shoes. They make me beyond happy. A little girl at church has them and I just had to find them. They're Tom's and the most comfortable shoes I've bought in a long time. I wore them today with my new polka dot sweater my MIL gave me. The combo made smile , if it weren't for those, and the beautiful weather we're having I probably would have been a lot crankier today.

ok this is long enough. Good Night.

I hate making phone calls/leaving voice mail/recruiting. I've recently taken on something that involves both. the particular project I've taken on involves ALOT more than just that but I'm totally fine with all of it, but those three  things. I just need to build a bridge and get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment