Monday, January 2, 2012

Little Birds

Here is the finished quilt top for my cousin's baby girl who was born in November.

Before I started it I asked her if there were any colors or themes she was wanted/liked and all she gave me was she liked birds. She calls her children her little birds with their names, it's quite cute.

I was having a hard time coming up with something when I remembered this charm pack I had with a few fat quarters that I had been saving for something. This was the perfect something.

Now all I have to is piece the back and I'll probably save it to quilt at the retreat this weekend. I'm quite proud of myself- I challenged myself to only use what I had on hand for this quilt and so far I have. I haven't checked the batting situation but I'm pretty sure I have a piece big enough for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment