Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday Morning Ramblings


I have some ladies coming over for week 6 of a 7 week small group. It's using this book and dvd's. this is my 4th or 5th time leading this and I always get something new out of it.

Today we're having a tea party so I bought these flowers to add some cheer. I have some rose fabric I got at the dollar a yard store that I've been saving for a table cloth for just this occasion. I love tea parties. 
American Christmas (Williams-Sonoma Seasonal Celebration)

I checked this book out at the library the other day, yes I'm already ready for it to be Christmas. Yes, I'm crazy. I'm ok with that. 

Last night I had FroYo and Doctor Who with the hubby, it was quite nice. Tomorrow is church and choir practice.

All in all it's shaping up to be a nice weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment