Saturday, September 22, 2012

back on the horse

I miss blogging. really I do.
I've fallen into the busyness of life and then when I do have time to write I don't know what to write.

Not much quilting or sewing has been going on as of late, that needs to be remedied soon as I have some craft fairs coming up that I need stock for. 

I did make it to quilt guild meeting this week, that hasn't happened in months. The motivation? it's time to renew my membership :-)

I am cooking more so I should start doing my meal plan Mondays again.

Lots of things have been going on this summer, my missions trip, a dear friend getting married and all that ensues, leading a women's small group. All good stuff all leading to a tight schedule.

In a little while I'm off to get a pedicure with some friends, I'm really looking forward to that.

ok enough rambling for now, hopefully I get back on here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment