Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday Morning Coffee

I woke up at 6:13 on my day off, whats up with that?

I thought I had to be somewhere today and turns out 
that I don't, so I actually get to relax. I do babysit tonight, the little girl I used to to take care of full time. she's 3 1/2 and I'm getting there an hour before bedtime so it should be relatively easy.

I got a new phone, a palm centro. I used to have one before I got my stupid kin. My husband was able to import all my old photos and there's a bunch from when I was taking care of snicklefritz and sassafras, I miss my babies.

As I'm drinking my coffee we're watching Thor. It's the  only movie from the lead ups to the Avengers I haven't seen. Of course when we saw the Avengers there were  plot points I was totally confused on.

Next week is the last week of AWANA for the school year and I'm planning a party, they're going to get certificates and a ice cream sundae party. It's going to be fun! for the puggles (2-3) and cubbies (4-5) I'm making rice crispy treats in fun shapes. 

Ok off to pay attention to the movie, hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment