Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday Morning Coffee

It seems the only time I have to write on here anymore is Saturday Morning.

This has been a very long week. Good and lots of God,but long. I have quilt class at 10, so it's not quite over.


I finished reading This book yesterday. So good! unbeknownst to me it takes place in San Francisco, added bonus! One of the places the character goes to alot is the flower market in SF, I have to walk by there everyday on my way to work. It makes me smile. I picked this one up on the recommendation of a friend (thanks Nancy!) and I'm so glad I did.


See the pretty quilt in the top corner of my blog? that's being raffled off this month to raise money for Ecuador. I am going there next month (Next Month!!!)to help build classrooms for kids who would otherwise not be able to get an education. I personally need to raise$2,500 to pay for my travel costs as well as help out with the building fund to pay for supplies. Any amount you can contribute is greatly appreciated.

Ok time to go shower and get my sewing stuff ready for class. Hope everyone has a happy sunshiny day!





No comments:

Post a Comment