Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Productivity

Pinned Image

It never ceases to amaze me how much I can get done once I just start. This goes for quilting, card making and especially cleaning my apartment.

I've been dragging my feet over the last few weeks in the cleaning/organizing department. Because I have no sooner do I make some progress, then I start another project and my apartment goes BOOM! and stuff explodes everywhere.

Well Today I said enough is enough. I came home from choir practice and said I'm just going to start and go till at least the living room/sewing room/office area was how I wanted it.

Well I'm not completely done but it's about 90% there and the dining room is rearranged and the dining room table is cleared. Oh what is it about flat surfaces that always just gather stuff?
It makes me feel so better. Next project: the bedroom/laundry. Oh how I hate laundry. Someday I will have a washer and dryer in my home and it will solve so many of my clothing problems.

What did you do this weekend? Were you productive? Or do something fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment