Monday, November 21, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

Week 8 W/E 11/27/11

Lets not talk about how last week went, lets just leave it at it basically didn't happen and move on.

This week we're going out of town for Thanksgiving so it's a pretty short list. Basically I'm trying to A)clean out my fridge so there's stuff not sitting and B)not really buy any groceries because we wont be home.

Monday: Some sort of Frittata, veggies will probably be involved.

Tuesday: La La La Pantry Meal? I'm on vacation mode, can you tell? 

Wednesday-Saturday: We're out of town. Turkey will be involved. I'm making a Pumpkin Cheesecake with a Pecan Praline topping. This is the only thing I'm really excited about cooking this week.

Sunday: No clue. we haven't decided when we're driving back yet, this will determine what does or doesn't get cooked and whether or not we make it to the grocery store before Monday.

This is pretty pointless. I don't know why I even bothered.You have any good or new recipes you're making for Thanksgiving? What easy meals do you make the week of Thanksgiving to save yourself from cooking before the big day?

No comments:

Post a Comment