Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Meal Plan Wednesday

Week 7  W/E 11/20/11


Last week was another busy one, I'm chalking it up to that time of year.This week is shaping up to be another one of those days. Today I'm home from work with an epic Migraine. I really don't even know how I'm timing this but I'm so sick of laying down/sleeping and the thought of watching anything makes my brain hurt.

Monday: we ordered pizza

Tuesday: Taco Tuesday. Chickpea tacos with guacamole

Wednesday: Spinach Pie from last week

Thursday: Crock pot vegetable barley soup (what did we eat last week? half my meals are being carried over)

Friday: Yellow chickpea curry and vegetables

Saturday: Leaving this open, we have a free Saturday night so the hubby and I may actually get to go out on a date. If not I'll pick up something at the store easy to throw together. I still haven't been to the store this week

Sunday: Quesadillas

No comments:

Post a Comment