Saturday, October 15, 2011

Progress

Making Progress on the baby quilt. I was originally going to add borders but I ended up on a 5X5 grid instead of 4X5 so I think borders will make it a little bigger then I want it. I'll see once I have it all pieced with the setting squares. I love my design wall. This is really the first time I'm using it to it's full potential. I pinned the blocks to it the other day and pulled it up and it worked like a charm. It makes me smile.

This is the last block I made and it's the best block of any type I've made in quite some time, if ever. See how pretty the points match up and everything came out the same size. It makes me happy that I'm actually making progress on my precision. It's been a long hard road for me, rotary cutting and I don't always see eye to eye.

That's about all for now. It's been a pretty busy weekend and I may be going to PIQF tomorrow after all so I better get to bed.

1 comment: