Monday, October 24, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

Week 4 W/E 10/30/11

Week 3 went ok-ish. The cheesy corn loaf I was all excited about? totally disappointing. It was a frittata, I don't care what the cook book says. It tasted perfectly fine, but just way too much work for a frittata.The Black bean and Corn tortilla pie turned out scrumptious and the Oreo truffles were amazing. super easy and I would totally recommend the recipe. We also ended up eating meat at the couples retreat, it was a case of just needing to eat what we were served. I'm not beating myself up about it.I've just got to say it's getting more and more difficult with my personal challenge of trying not to do any repeats. I'm glad the month is almost over.

Monday: Quesadilla's with black beans

Tuesday: Veggie Pot Pie, I'll be making 2 of these. A friend of mine just had a baby and a bunch of us signed up to take meals over and tomorrow is my day. I may or may not buy some chicken to throw into theirs.

Wednesday: Yellow curry with chickpeas and veggies

Thursday: Pumpkin ravioli with brown butter sauce. I'm using this recipe for reference, she uses won ton wrappers for the ravioli and I thought it sounded easy enough. I'm not sure if I'll put sage in the sauce, the hubby isn't a huge fan and I really don't like buying fresh stuff I only have a single use for.

Friday: I'll be in Sacramento at Priscilla Shirer's Going Beyond conference with the ladies from my church. So the hubby gets to fend for himself.

Saturday: Burritos-I have no idea whats going in them, I'm grasping at straws. there's plenty other things I could make but I'm going for quick and easy here since I'll be gone most of the day. plus I'm going to have leftover tortillas from the quesadillas. 

Sunday:Lentil Stuffed Peppers

No comments:

Post a Comment