Saturday, October 1, 2011

Great Week

It's been a good week, well actually a great passed 24 hours

  • Best for my household-I was offered a nanny position yesterday. 19 month old girl. It's a funny story- I showed up for the interview Monday and the mom and I both realized that I had interviewed for that same exact position last year. I had a trial day yesterday and they offered me the position at the end of the day. One of the great things is the neighborhood they live in has zero parking so there is no expectation of me driving. So we finally can sell the car, which we've been talking about for like 2 or 3 months now.
  • My BFF that lives in Portland found out yesterday that she's passed everything she needs to in order to be a certified nutrition and wellness consultant. Very proud of her for persuing her dreams and starting her own business.
  • One of my BFF's that live here in San Francisco has been faithfully following the path God has for her and patiently waiting on God. I just found out she's in a relationship with a really great guy. oh new love how it makes my heart happy. (I'm a hopeless romantic, what can I say?)
  • The last one coupled with a wedding I'm going to next week coupled with everything else makes me really really happy
  • The phone I dropped in water a couple of weeks ago and thought was a gonner is in fact functioning which means I haven't lost all my pictures or my dads phone number.
  • I'm on track to have a shop update by tomorrow night. I'm a little behind since I realized I need to make a Joann's run for thread but I should be good since all the cards are done other than the last step.
I'm sure I'm forgetting things but that's all I can think of for now. I've been putting off a bunch of stuff thinking I have all kinds of time since I'm not working but since I start bright and early Monday morning I need to now go get my act together and get my apartment clean and organized.(wow thats a really long run on sentence but I'm too lazy to fix it right now) I also have a birthday party and a going away party to go to this weekend so I need to get a move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment