Tuesday, September 27, 2011

TV Sitcoms

Some days I feel like my life is a sitcom. Or maybe there are moments that if my life were a sitcom would be really funny. Today I had one of those moments. I had an interview with a mom who has a 19 month old girl. A year ago I had an interview with that same exact mom and a then 7 month old baby. If this were my hometown it wouldn’t be so crazy. My hometown although growing only has like 16,000 people not 700,000 so running into someone isn’t abnormal. I’m going Friday for a test day to see how I do with the little girl. It’s a full time position and the mom didn’t give me a crazy look when I said I preferred to be paid over the table. Seriously 7/10 families I interview with look at me like I have a third eye when I say that. I don’t get it.

I’ve given myself a deadline for a shop update. I will have it stocked by October 1st so stay tuned. That should give me plenty of time to make more cards since I depleted my stock at the craft boutique and I need to finish some order’s . So excited to finally being doing this.

1 comment: