Saturday, March 19, 2011

Design wall

For Christmas my husband made me a design wall. It's taken him a while to get it done but finally its up.

He modeled it after one I had seen at PIQF last year and I'm so happy with the results. It's even nicer than the one I had seen.


Here it is hanging up in my dining room, you can see a little bit of the actual design wall peaking out, its flannel attached to a vinyl privacy shade.

The empty space below it will eventually be a plate wall. The picture's that were there before wont look right. I need to figure out what I have that will look ok there in the meantime. I also need to figure out what will go on top of the shelf.
Here it is up close. Look how pretty the trim is. It makes me happy. My husband rocks

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love it. You are so lucky. I keep trying to figure how I can get a design wall up somewhere...

    ReplyDelete