Monday, January 10, 2011

by the numbers


1 Brown bag retreat
1 quilt completed and given to my mom (1 UFO off my list)
1 scrappy friendship block completed for block swap adventures
3 delicious peanut butter cookies eaten (2 more than I should of had, but so worth it)
3 days spent at this fabric shop
3 log cabin blocks started for a table runner
5 note cards finished for a friend (a very very late holiday gift)
5 family members hastily seen on my way out off town ,but i got hugs and my moms yummy food soooo worth it
18 yards of fabric bought (its alot, but there's a story)
25 women, some new and some old acquaintances
240 inches of binding sewn (oh boy was that a project)
572+ miles driven

lots of projects shared and memories made. I'll write a full post sometime this week with the full rundown. I even have recipes to share! Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment