Monday, January 10, 2011

Memory Monday





These are from 2009, November I believe. I had a bridal shower and a baby shower on the same day if I remember correctly.

The brides colors were black, white and cranberry red. I took a photo album I had laying around and found this great print in my stash, I covered the album using spray adhesive. I bought some coordinating ribbon and voila a great wedding album.

The batik is a nursing cover and I had a hard time getting a decent picture of it. She was having a boy so I was trying to find something not too girly but still something the mom would enjoy wearing. I was happy with the result

1 comment:

  1. Awesome - I love the fresh look of the photo album!

    p.s. I didn't see you yesterday... might have missed you but either way hope everything is well with you! :)

    ReplyDelete