Monday, November 1, 2010

Ramblings

pretty flower I snagged from my neighbors bush and a pretty little green Egyptian recycled glass vase I found in Boston

Last week was busy,crazy busy. An activity almost every night after working 8-10 hours everyday busy.

It's getting to be that time of year. My favorite time of year to be precise. Combining normal holiday busyness with a new job is forcing me to get super organized. I'm learning that I currently cant trust my brain to remember to get everything done, so I write lists. I'm also completing my nifty home management binder that I first heard about here. I think it will be a very good tool indeed.

Starting this week though I don't feel like I'm at the deficit I've been running on going into the past couple of weeks.

I mostly know what I'm making people for Christmas, I just need to stay organized so I actually have time to get them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment