Friday, August 27, 2010

What was I thinking?



my fabric has been a mess, long before we moved. I've been avoiding it like the plague.

until tonight and then I couldn't avoid it anymore.

I decided to make a little present for a friends birthday dinner I'm going to tomorrow and couldn't find a fabric I needed. So I decided to bite the bullet and just do it.

So I started dumping fabric, 2 bins in I found the fabric I needed but it was just too late. well now I've sorted and returned 98% of my fabric back into the bins. but now I'm stuck. How to organize the remaining fabric? Mostly it's fabric that is either already being used in another fabric or is ear marked for a project. then there's my notions, patterns,books and other such things.

and I'm stuck with stuff all over my bedroom and bins of fabric in my living room, and I just don't want to work on it anymore. But it's waaaayyy too late for that.

hence the, what was I thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment