Thursday, August 26, 2010

I forgot

Its almost September and I forgot about this post. I had such good intentions, and I guess I still have 3 months left. but the holidays will be here before I know it, and I need to start making things for that. I'm already starting to think about planning for Thanksgiving. That fact adding more fuel for my husband thinking i'm crazy.

I'm a planner, what can I say?

But back to the UFO's, other than the table runners and napkins I haven't finished a thing. But boy have I started projects. Last week I got all the fabric cut for a cute little kitschy table topper for everyday use. I got a gift certificate to Britex and found this fabric and I was filled with inspiration. I knew exactly what I was going to make. I tried to sketch it and I got mostly there, I just couldn't quite figure out how to do one part. I'm hoping by the time I get to that part it will just become clear.


oh well, I wasn't as productive as I had hoped but I'm ok with that. they'll get done eventually,right? right.

8 comments:

  1. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this fabric. It's fantastic! Also I have begun planning for thanksgiving as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait till I post pictures of the other fabric i'm using, let me just say this: Jello molds :-) and you make me feel better, I'll just have to tell david I'm not crazy (the fact that we both are, totally besides the point)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so talented! can't wait to indulge our creative urges together next week...and planning ahead is just being organized :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aawww Thanks Katie, I'm looking forward to it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - that is the cutest fabric! What's the name of it? Can you post a pic of the selvage with all the info? Super cute. Can't wait to see what you are creating! Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally besides the point, being well organized and well planned does not make me crazy :-P

    ReplyDelete