Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

This weeks Wish List Wednesday is a book that I first came across when I went to a quilt retreat last year. One of the women at the retreat was making a pattern from it and I just loved it. For the life me I cant remember which one it was but I had to have the pattern. So I copied down the information and it now sits in my Amazon wish list.

The book is
Charmed and Dangerous by Heather Mulder Peterson of Anka's Tresures. It has 9 patterns that all use charm packs. Which is part of the reason I fell in love with the book. Like I established in the last post Im a bit neurotic and one of the my obsessions is charm packs. I used to collect them like crazy and have a pretty good stash going. but I get them home, I pet them and drool over all the pretty colors and then I don't know what to do with them*. This book helps eliviate part of the problem, its wonderful!

Charmed and Dangerous  ANK273
* so for Christmas I made throw pillows and almost if not all of the fabric I used were from charm packs. I was quite proud

No comments:

Post a Comment