Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wish List Wednesday


I've decided to start a weekly theme of Wish List Wednesday's. I'll be posting fabric,quilt patterns, tools, books or anything else that I would love to have If I had extra money or space lying around.

This week is a pattern from Camille of Thimble Blossoms. I can't even remember how I stumbled upon Camille's blog, Simplify but I've been hooked ever since. So much inspiration, so many pretty colors and patterns that make me drool. Her obsession with aqua and red reminds me of one of my best friends here in San Francisco and gives me some great ideas for stuff to do for her in the future.

This week is a pattern that I haven't decide if I just love for the pattern or fell in love with the fabrics she picked out for the sample. Its called Wild Thing and its a unique take on a traditional pinwheel pattern. Which is probably why I Love it because I heart pinwheel patterns. but oh how pretty the fabric is.

So with out further ado, Wild Thing by Thimble Blossoms.

Wild thing
This is the original I saw that I fell in love with. not only is she a great quilter but has a huge heart, she ended up auctioning this off for Benson&Claire

Wild Thing- Nicey Jane
Here's another one she did in more muted colors but equally beautiful

ok and one last photo the pattern itself that is indeed the Wish List Wednesday


Doesn't it just make you smile? It makes me smile


No comments:

Post a Comment