Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday Ramblings

I got a lovely postcard from a family friend yesterday in response to this post. It's so nice to hear that people actually read the ramblings of my brain. She gave me a couple of book suggestions that I'll have to see if they're available as I'm in need of a new book.

As an update I finished The Shoemaker's Wife. So good, an amazing love story. I'm about halfway through Organized simplicity. I'm greatly enjoying that as well and I hope I can get it finished as it's due on Tuesday and I can't renew it.


I've been working on this quilt to raise funds for Ecuador. I'm basically done with the top, still debating whether or not to add a border. I want to get the top finished and ideally get the back done and get it basted. Gotta love 50% off coupons from Joanns for the batting and thread. 

Ok time to get my act together and get some housework done so I can do some more quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment