Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Book Worm


I  read alot. Always have. Most of the time these days my reading gets done on the bus, or during nap time at work. 

Most of what I read is fiction but there are also some books I've been wanting to read that are non fiction.This year I have a goal of being more intentional with my time and want to watch less television (such a time suck). So I thought it would be fun to have a weekly blog of what I'm currently reading.

Fiction


I just started this today and it's huge! (496 pages) which is good for me because I have a tendency to inhale books like my life depends on it. I get sucked in so easily. I've read almost everything written by the author and have love them all. If only she would finally put out the final book in the Valentine trilogy.

Non-Fiction

Organized Simplicity-The clutter free approach to intentional living by Tsh Oxenreider. This book keeps popping up for me in various places and finally I remembered to see if the library had it. I just go this today and just by reading the intro I think i'm going to like it. First impression is it's Dave Ramsey meets The Home Experience

I've recently rediscovered the public library. I've had a love affair with the library most of my life, I don't know how I could have forgotten about it. It helps that I have branches close to home as well as work. I can request books and pick them up when I'm there for story time. That makes me happy. Plus it totally help me stay on budget (assuming I return things on time!). 

Anyone have any suggestions on books to read? I love historical fiction and Christian Romances. I'm open though, I had no intention of reading the Hunger Games trilogy but did and loved them! so sometimes I'm surprised by going outside my comfort zone

No comments:

Post a Comment