Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Finding the words

This was my Facebook status tonight:

My heart is full of joy and thankfulness tonight. For all God is doing in my life even when I'm not paying attention, for the people He's placed in my life that help me along the way and the opportunity to serve Him even when I don't feel equipped.(after all, that's just a feeling)


There's so much going on in my life right now,I don't even know where to begin. And really that status isn't going to make much sense to most people, barely makes sense to me. Words don't come as easy to me as some.

Sure, I can write a 20 page paper on Youth Development Programs, but when it comes to expressing how i feel, that's a whole 'nother story.

I've mentioned a couple of times that I'm starting up a new Awana program at my church. Somehow the time has flown and it officially starts next week. I've been a nervous wreck but I keep praying and keep remembering that God is in control. It's so true. I got 15 families signed up tonight and I am so happy about this. It may sound like a small number to some but even if it was just 1 child, I would be just as excited. That is one child that will have fun and learn the love of God. 

I've been on a journey with God the last couple years and I pray that I will continue this journey for the rest of my life. He has done so much in my life and I am so thankful for every last one.


No comments:

Post a Comment