Monday, December 12, 2011

Merry Birthday to me


 my Birthday breakfast and a little bit of the quilt top I made 4 years ago and have yet to make a back for. 

Today I am 29.

I'm not sure how I feel about that. I have a friend who's Birthday is the 14th and she's freaking out. I think I'm indifferent. 

I had a little tea party yesterday after the Christmas musical at church. Tea,Red Velvet cake and this amazing turkey cheese ball. With a few of my friends. It was just what I wanted. We also played Deluxe Pit. Has anyone heard of it? I hadn't till last week when I got it as a white elephant gift. It's like playing the stock market, you get to trade commodities. It's really fun and goes pretty quick. 

Almost every year on my birthday I think when my mom was my age she had a _____. The answer this year is she had a 9 almost 10 year old and a 2 and a half year old. This is the first year that that seems kinda crazy to me. 

Today I work. Friday my in-laws are coming and Saturday we're going to see the Nutcracker then the birthday festivities will be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment