Tuesday, May 24, 2011

MIA


I'm still here, just busy with life. Blogging isn't getting done and sewing either. Le sigh.

I'm still having fun(obsessed) pinning things on pinterest , and more often than here I tweet things, so if you want to keep up with me go here.

One of the things keeping me busy right now is I'm co-leading a small women’s bible study in my home called The Home Experience, I really need to write a whole blog on this alone, it's life changing. One of the fun things we do though is serve food to our ladies. It's fun to set the table all pretty like. Here's a picture from the first session

For the second session that we just had last Sunday we did a breakfast buffet. I made

French toast kebabs, they were delicious and looked great. I forgot to take pictures and they all got eaten. So you'll have to take my word for it. I got the idea off of pinterest.

That’s about all I have for now, well so much more but don't want my first post in a month to be a novel.

2 comments:

  1. Your bible study group has me intrigued, it sounds like a lot of fun. I'd really like to hear more about it and I really like the idea of serving food like you are.
    I have been watching on Pinterest and have found some great recipes too.
    Hope you are well :-)

    www.rochellebuckley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I just had to pop over to Pinterest to search for your kebab idea! Looks fun and delicious!
    I love Pinterest but man, I could get lost there for hours....days even!

    ReplyDelete