Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

Last year and many people this year are doing this thing on facebook. everyday leading up to Thanksgiving they say one thing they are thankful for.

I participated last year and thought about doing so this year. There are far too many things I am truly truly thankful for and it didn't seem that I would be really doing them justice by doing it on facebook.

So I blog.

This time last year I was in my own little apartment with my husband preparing for Thanksgiving, the last in my Daly City apartment. I was 3 weeks from moving into my church.

You see, both my husband and I had lost our jobs and we couldn't afford to stay where you are. Our wonderful Pastor offered to let us stay there until we got back on our feet. So we did.

For 6 month's we lived there, were there for Christmas and Easter and it was quite the experience. A trial in faith that we mad it through.

So this year I am thankful for my home, my beautiful home with my own dining room and my own things. I am thankful for my kitchen. I am oh so very thankful for mine and my husbands wonderful full time jobs.

I know not to take anything for granted.

I am oh so very thankful for my God who brought my little family of two through all of this and provided when I didn't know how.

Thankful. such a small world that means oh so very much to me

No comments:

Post a Comment