Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

So there's a blog hop going on right now for some new fancy shcmancy rulers that sharpen your rotary cutter while you cut, way cool. You should check it out at Jaybird quilts for all the info.

What does this have to do wishlist Wednesday you ask? well everyone that's part of the blog hop is also posting a recipe. There's some really yummy looking ones including one for some evil looking pumpkin bars, they have cream cheese frosting how can you go wrong? so all these recipes have gotten me thinking about cooking and that I need to go to the grocery store and that I've been drooling over this weeks pick for quite some time.

Now I haven't been drooling over this one specifically, but if you're going to dream mite as well dream big right? In reality I just want a 4-6 cup food processor

Kitchenaid 7 cup food processor in white. Oh how pretty you are. the hummus, pesto, salsa, sauces,pie crust and other wonderful things I would make with you.

Make sure to check later over at my sis-in-laws blog for another wish list Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chicadee! The link to my blog doesn't work. :P A food processor is an awesome wish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link is fixed. I didn't even realize that we both called each other "sis-in-law!" I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete