In order to post this on my blog I have to answer ten questions and then have six of you do the same. Then you have to answer the questions...tag...etc...etc....
Here I go
1.If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
well I don't blog anonymously but neither am I really known or anything. I blog I leave comments,and people come. I do wish people left more comments, I heart comments.
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
I have to go with Sadie, inner stubborn side? I'm usually very vocal about being stubborn
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
an adult version of me, and it always strikes as wait when did I get to be 20 something?
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
This summer it has been Good Earth Sweet and spicy (iced) tea. I make it in my grandmothers depression era pitcher that has turned lavender in the sunlight. It doesn't need anything in it, yum!
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
I like to quilt or other such craftiness or read.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
I want to have children and be a stay at home mom with a little crafty business I can do from home
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school?
Mostly I was the shy person, for a good chunk of high school i was also always ditching school.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see?
a montage of a few things that have happened over the last year and half-2 years. It all adds up to God's grace and Him always being there for me even when I was floundering.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
it's definitely easier for me to talk about general things than my utmost inner self. I'm honest in what I write and I'm always willing to answer questions, but its a tad scary putting yourself out there. which I know is kinda ridiculous because it is on the Internet.
10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
C) sit and talk. I'm awkward on the phone and don't really like it. I'm bad at transitions. I'm very much a call and get to the point and then get off the phone kinda person. But I love to sit in a coffee shop, or in my living room and talk with those near and dear to my heart