Saturday, September 18, 2010

fall is arriving

So I love Thanksgiving, love! it. I've mentioned before I'm a little obsessive about planning for it. Well I was googling ideas for place cards for this years table (I heart google) and came across inspiration for a fall garland.

So I had to start on it right now. right now being 9:30 pm, it is now 10:42 and I have less than half the amount that I need. I hate cutting things by hand. I do heart felted wool though. felted wool makes the world a better place


Here's a sneak peak at my progress. I'll be so excited when this is done, hopefully sometime tomorrow afternoon when I get home from church. Now I should go to bed, 6:30 comes very quickly

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, that looks cute! I can't wait to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete