Monday, June 28, 2010

M.I.A.

a beautiful picture I found online, completly unrelated to anything but I heart purple

I've been missing from here for quite some time. There's posts rattling around my head, projects I've been working on and a whole host of things I want to do.

I moved and before that my laptop died. My wonderful Father-in-law has loaned me a laptop and hopefully as boxes get unpacked and I find a place for my fabric (our new place has a significantly less amount of closest space, this will be a challenge) I can update this more.

I sewed some projects tonight (with the help of my Mother-in-law who taught me how to sew and quilt in the first place) for the shower I talked about in this post and I took pictures of the process. I'll probably put some of those up in a couple of days and show off the finished project in a couple weeks after the shower. I'm soo excited about it and how its all starting to come together.


No comments:

Post a Comment