Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Currently

Currently...

I am reading...

For personal growth
Pain Redeemed: When our deepest sorrows meet God by Natasha Metzler

For fun:
Love Finds you: in Annapolis Maryland by Roseanna White

For Awana:
Raising a Modern-Day Joseph: A timeless strategy for Growing Great Kids by Larry Fowler

Planning...

Our vacation for September. It's our first real vacation, like ever. 5 night Disney Cruise to the Bahamas. Excited doesn't even begin to describe it. Really though I don't know what I'm more excited about-the fact that we're going or the fact that we've made it part of our budget, are putting money aside and paying cash for the entire thing. After I went last year with one of my BFF's  I came home and told David we had to go on one together. By September I had him talked into it.

Financial Planning...

We took Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University through our church 4 years ago and loved it. It's been a bumpy road but we're finally seeing some progress on our debt snowball and it feels so good. It's amazing how a little progress can fuel so much motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment