Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Vacation

I go on Vacation next week. A dear, dear friend's birthday is February 18th and for her birhtday her husband is sending her and I on a Disney Cruise. I'm soo stinking excited!

This has been in the works since October and I leave in 9 days. For 5 nights this is were I'll be:
The Disney Wonder

I get to go here:
and Here:
Disney's Castaway Cay

I'm spending a day in Miami before we leave and I have no idea what to do. I've been doing some googling and have a couple of ideas but I think I'll just wing it. I'm taking a red eye that gets me in at 5:30 in the morning and my friend doesn't get in till 10 pm so I have a lot of time. If nothing else I can start my vacation off on the beach. I heart the beach. Has anyone been there? Any suggestions?

Vacation!!!
I get to use my passport again!!
I have the best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment