Friday, January 20, 2012

This week...

This week I have...

Done no sewing. My machine is in the shop being cleaned and serviced.(not that I would have time if I did have it)
(please ignore my messy, messy sewing table)
Realized how small my "little" machine really is. As opposed to my "big" machine

Cooked some yummy dinner

Written way too many emails. All for a really good reason. I'm super excited about starting this at my church. I keep  getting overwhelmed and feel like I can't do it. But I keep remembering something I heard once-God doesn't call the equipped, He equips the called. 
I can do all things things through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Oh and I joined the San Francisco Quilters Guild! I went to my first meeting on Tuesday and I'm super excited. Of course I was the youngest in the room by at least 10 years but I'm used to it by now. It will be nice to be part of a community of quilters again.

And have been hit with bolts of inspiration left and right, I should probably get these ideas down on paper before I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment