Saturday, December 3, 2011

Deck the halls

I very much want to deck my halls. I have fall garland and decorations up everywhere.

It's been a crazy busy week and I've hardly been home.

Today isn't any different. I have quilt class later and I need to clean my apartment before I break out the big box of decorations or drag a tree in. I have no idea where the tree is going this year. We've rearranged a little and the spot I used last year isn't open.

I don't know where any of this is going. I'm sitting here enjoying a cup of coffee in my favorite mug my hubby graciously fixed for me after I managed to break off a huge chunk on the inside of the handle. Basically I'm just stalling having to do anything productive.

I have a half day at work next Friday, I'm thinking any sort of decorating will have to wait till then. That makes me sad. Oh well that means I just get to keep everything up a little bit longer *grin*

Have you decorated yet? 


No comments:

Post a Comment