Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Cheery Flowers


I'm out of town this weekend. My husband realized he had a ton of vacation hours saved up and me being unemployed makes leaving town easy

I do have 2 interviews lined up for Monday, that makes me feel a little better. One for 10 month old twins, that's kinds of exciting and nerve racking all at once.

When I was babysitting as a teenager I had 3 regular families with twins I babysat for. My cousin has twins and was part of a mother of multiples club, she gave my number out. The hard part wasn't necessarily the twins, it was the fact that they all had at least one other child. So I was always babysitting for at least 3 or 4 kids. At the time though it seemed like no big deal, looking back on it , it's something crazy only my 16 year old self would do. Fun times.
The crazy thing now is my cousin's twins are now 15 and I think they were younger than the other twins I watched which means those kids are now all 16-18 years old.

This weekend is my 10 year high school reunion. We're just happening to be in our hometown at the same time. I have 0 desire to go to the actual reunion but I'm going to try and see some of the people that will be in town for it.

Ok I think that's enough rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment