Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm here



I'm still here, just extremely busy. Last week I got an awesome job and I've hit the ground running. between starting the new job, the wedding last weekend, church,bible study and PIQF this girl is busy.

I'm super excited about the job, its a fantastic nanny job for 2 adorable almost 2 years and it's a huge blessing to my family. This last year has been quite the obstacle course of ups and downs and I am just so thankful to God for His perfect timing as always.

I still have that fall quilt I want to get done before Thanksgiving (which I get paid off as well as the day after, thank you very much :-)) I'm hoping once I figure out my new schedule and my weekends become free again I'll have time to get some stuff done.

I also think PIQF will do wonders for some inspiration, as always

No comments:

Post a Comment