Monday, March 9, 2015

Meal Plan Monday

I had to stop at the store on Saturday for extra butter for a cupcake challenge I was participating in (more on that later + recipes)and was like I don't want to have to come back here, so I meal planned in the produce section. 

Another busy week so keeping it simple. Lavash is a middle eastern flat bread. I don't know what its supposed to be used for but we spread hummus on it, throw in whatever veggies we happen to have, roll it up, cut it sushi style and voila! easy dinner. The package always comes with way more then we need for one dinner so we started using it as a pizza crust. Really good with bbq sauce, sounds weird but try it!

Meal Plan W/E 3/14/15

Sunday: Baked Potatoes and green salad 

Monday: Lavash wraps

Taco Tuesday: Chickpea tacos with rice

Wednesday:  Church night- leftovers

Thursday: last week of mens group- going to try and bake some sort of desert.
Class for me

Friday: Lavash Pizza with green salad

Saturday: Polenta bake

Also on hand: veggie curry, raviolis, and burrito bowls 

No comments:

Post a Comment