Saturday, December 27, 2014

Clearing out the cobwebs

Dear Blog,

   I have not forgotten about you, I promise. I have posts and musings rambling all around my head. I have pictures taken and sorted that I would love to share. Life has  just gotten in the way. 

2014 has been full of ups and downs, such is life. I've let the twists in the road, the disappointments outweigh the joys which has prevented me from writing. Which is just silly. (Both on the writing part and not giving more weight to the good things that have happened)

2015 is looking like a year of transitions, a year to trust God more and let my fears and heartache control me less. 

This isn't about resolutions, or 2015 will be this or that or the other thing. Or promises of posting every Monday. It's about realigning my priorities and time management. Sharing the good and the bad and not holding back.

I start now by dusting off the proverbial cobwebs and saying "Hi"

So, hello! I hope whoever is reading this has been able to remember the good more then the bad and remember whatever rough patches you're currently in, it's only for a season. Together lets not dwell, lets find the lesson in the storm. 

                                                                                                                      -Joscelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment